CX-508 Condenser Winds Microphone
The JTS CX-508 Miniature clip on condenser microphone is designed for the miking of brass and woodwind instruments. Its flat response with a slight presence peak in the upper frequencies ensures natural and bright reproduction without coloration.
- The lightweight miniature profile provides minimal physical size interference for the performer.
- Spring type clamp with elastic grip and adjustable gooseneck for secure mounting on the horn without scratching or marring delicate instrument finishes.
- Clip on design allows optimal placement position thereby eliminating the use of mic stands, reducing stage clutter and set up time.
- Outstanding for saxophone, brass, woodwind instruments.
- Extended frequency response and wide dynamic range for pure and natural sound without coloration.
- Excellent shock-mount design for superior isolation from shock and vibrations.
- Flexible gooseneck together with adjustable axis allows accurate positioning.
- Newly added spider suspension isolates unwanted mechanical vibration effectively.